Womanspace Ardmore is a drug and alcohol residential treatment program for women. Recovery and therapy in a home based atmosphere are aimed toward rehabilitation and a return to the community.
We are looking for part-time and on-call positions.
Life Skills, Recreation and Educational Counseling
· Conduct a 1 hour group on each shift (except overnight shift)
· Chaperone residents at appointments/field trips/hospital when required
· Assist residents in obtaining online resources for GED, bus schedules, other needed service
· Support residents in maintaining the daily “Accountability Sheet”
Food and Household Goods
· Assist, monitor and support cooking and with food inventory
· Support, assist and monitor meal preparation and cleanup
· Support implementation of a sound nutritional program
Medication and Health Management
· Assist residents in securing prescriptions
· Log in new medication in the Medication Log Book
· Monitor the residents’ self-administration of all medication
· Assist residents in scheduling medical appointments and follow-up medical recommendations
· Collect and document collection of residents’ urine samples as assigned
· Conduct, facilitate and document fire drills as assigned by the Director
· Participate in Case Consultation meetings, Staff meetings and supervision as assigned
· Read log daily and document in log at the end of each shift
· Inventory each resident’s possessions upon admission and discharge
· Provide emergency coverage for next shift
· As assigned by Director to insure continuity of care
· High School Graduate or G.E.D.
**This position requires the ability to climb three flights of stairs at a minimum of once an hour during the entire shift to check on the physical plant of each floor as well as the status of the residents**
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, and veteran or disability status.
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.