Resources for Human Development is a national human services nonprofit organization with the broadest possible service mission, and specializes in creating innovative, quality services that support people of all abilities and any challenges wherever the
need exists. The Northeast Division provides IDD and Behavioral Health services in a five state area.
SALARY: $55,000-$65,000 PER YEAR
The Licensed Clinician provides clinical services to Community Support Services (CSS) participants who have been diagnosed with serious and persistent mental illness. This includes the initial assessment of participants, the provision of direct clinical services
to participants, the provision of clinical direction for services planning, participation in team and individual case management, participation in CQI and Clinical Issues activities, and the collection of outcomes measurement data. Under the direction of the
Regional Director, the Licensed Clinician works in collaboration with case managers and other team members to ensure a high-quality and appropriate level of care. While adhering to specific procedures and policies, the Licensed Clinician will assist to empower
the adults with serious and persistent mental illness to direct services toward achieving the goals necessary for success and satisfaction in the community. The Licensed Clinician will also support the Regional leaders in implementing systems for Corporate
and Divisional goals. A commitment to the RHD values should be demonstrated as job duties are performed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
* Obtain the participant history and conduct a comprehensive assessment at the time of an individual’s referral to the program.
* Complete timely comprehensive assessments of consumer needs at a regular and determined interval.
* In collaboration with the participant, develop rehabilitation plans that address all relevant wellness domains.
* Review rehabilitation plans at a regular interval, assessing for progress and making adjustments as appropriate.
* Utilize a psychiatric rehabilitation approach to assessment, treatment planning, and services, with a demonstrated understanding of Community Support Services and the recovery model.
* Provide consultation to team members in interventions designed to engage participant in a trusting and supportive relationship, providing emotional support within professional boundaries.
* Provide supervisory on-call coverage which may include phone work and possibly in-person contact.
*Assume an active role as liaison with family members, community agencies, advocacy groups, and other invested individuals and groups.
* Master’s degree in human services field from an accredited college or university.
* 3+ years of experience with programs designed to support individuals with mental illness, addictive disorders or other life challenges; clinical experience required.
* Clinical mental health license (LPC, LCSW) in the state of New Jersey
* Excellent communication, written and time management skills
* Current and valid driver’s license with ability to travel to programs and the Corporate Office as needed.
* Criminal record clearances, as dictated by the assigned programs
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic
information, and veteran or disability status.
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.