RHD is open and hiring during COVID Pandemic. Please feel free to apply today.
Resources for Human Development is seeking professionals to become a member of the PAIDD Southeastern Pennsylvania team as a Regulatory Training Coordinator (RTC). The RTC will instruct employees in the areas of Medication Administration, First Aid and CPR, Fire Safety and Crisis Prevention and Intervention along with ongoing required trainings. The RTC will coordinate and track employee's training records. A commitment to the RHD values should be demonstrated as job duties are performed while supporting a Trauma Informed Environment.
Essential Duties and Functions
- Coordinate and facilitate trainings as outlined by regulations and unit leadership teams.
- Maintain record of staff trainings, within RHD's Learning Management System (LMS) and identify when new certifications and re-certifications are needed and communicate these needs with program leadership and training participants.
- Maintain locked files of all training documents.
- Assist in plan of correction for all incidents when applicable.
- Maintain flexibility with schedule by being available during weekdays, weeknights, and weekends.
- Provide on-site trainings as needed.
- Generate assessment tools to ensure competency levels and retention of training topics and communicate results to staff and supervisors.
- Monitor staff strengths and weaknesses; identify trainings, as needed, to promote individual growth and professional enrichment.
- Coordinate and facilitate assigned trainings including some aspects of new hire orientation.
- In conjunction with unit leadership support and audit other trainers.
- Participate in at least 24 hours of applicable trainings per year, and all other requirements per regulations.
Associates Degree or equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in written form.
- 3 years related work experience.
- Acceptable criminal record per Agency requirement. Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Ability to support and implement RHD values and beliefs to include sustaining a Trauma Informed Environment.
- Ability to utilize and navigate Microsoft programs and applications.
- Proficiency with Word, Access and Excel and utilization of EHR
RHD's Philadelphia based programs: Beyond Boundaries, Genesis, Harmony, Shining Through provide community-based residential services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. Allqualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran or disability status.
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.