Resources for Human Development (RHD) has been named as one of Forbes' Top Mid-Sized Employers of America in 2021! Apply today to become a part of our dynamic, values-based team.
Resources for Human Development is seeking professionals to become a member of the PAIDD Southeastern Pennsylvania team as a Regulatory Training Coordinator (RTC). The RTC will instruct employees in the areas of Medication Administration, First Aid and CPR, Fire Safety and Crisis Prevention and Intervention along with ongoing required trainings. The RTC will coordinate and track employee's training records. A commitment to the RHD values should be demonstrated as job duties are performed while supporting a Trauma Informed Environment.
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (for full-time staff)
- Generous PTO Plans
- Scholarship and Reduced Tuition Programs
- Free Virtual Fitness Classes
- Employee Assistance Program and Employee Resource Network
- Values-Based and Trauma-Informed Environment
- Coordinate and facilitate trainings as outlined by regulations and unit leadership teams.
- Maintain record of staff trainings, within RHD's Learning Management System (LMS) and identify when new certifications and re-certifications are needed and communicate these needs with program leadership and training participants.
- Maintain locked files of all training documents.
- Assist in plan of correction for all incidents when applicable.
- Maintain flexibility with schedule by being available during weekdays, weeknights, and weekends.
- Provide on-site trainings as needed.
- Generate assessment tools to ensure competency levels and retention of training topics and communicate results to staff and supervisors.
- Monitor staff strengths and weaknesses; identify trainings, as needed, to promote individual growth and professional enrichment.
- Coordinate and facilitate assigned trainings including some aspects of new hire orientation.
- In conjunction with unit leadership support and audit other trainers.
- Participate in at least 24 hours of applicable trainings per year, and all other requirements per regulations.
- Relevant experience preferred
- Knowledge of PA 6400/6100 residential experience is preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in written form.
- Acceptable criminal record per Agency requirement. Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Ability to support and implement RHD values and beliefs to include sustaining a Trauma Informed Environment.
- Ability to utilize and navigate Microsoft programs and applications.
- Proficiency with Word, Access and Excel and utilization of EHR
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran or disability status.
RHD's Philadelphia area programs provide community-based residential services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and Autism.
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.