Positive Resolutions/New Options Personal Care Boarding Home
Residential Recovery Advisor & Community Recovery Specialist
FT positions, PT positions and on-call is available
Residential program in Norristown/Conshohocken is seeking qualified, highly motivated, compassionate individuals to provide supports to individuals who have been diagnosed with a mental illness and are currently residing in our 12 bed Licensed Personal Care
Home. Candidates will be expected to partner with individuals in working towards goals and providing hands on assistance as needed.
Job responsibilities include:
*Developing and maintaining trusting, positive relationships with the individuals we serve.
*Introducing Individuals to community-based resources, activities, opportunities and providing daily supports.
*Facilitating in-house activities.
*Maintaining physical standards of residence.
*Cleaning and Meal Preparation as well as assistance with personal care skills depending on unique needs of each individual.
*Providing transportation to and from appointments and communicating all information.
*Completing daily site documentation.
*Administering medication (training provided) and monitoring medical issues.
Experience preferred, but training will be provided. Candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent or CNA certification and valid PA driver’s license, a willingness to learn and the ability to work well in a team-centered environment.
7 Positions are currently available:
- Position A (FT):Tue, Thurs, Sat 3pm-11pm and Wed, Fri 12pm-8pm. Hourly rate is $13.50/hour plus comprehensive benefits package.
- Position B (FT): Tue-Sat 11pm-7am (Overnight position).Hourly rate is $12.00/hour plus comprehensive benefits package.
- Position C (FT): Tue-Sat 1pm-9pm. Hourly rate is $13.50/hour plus comprehensive benefits package.
- Position D (PT): Tue, Wed, Thurs 12pm-8pm. Hourly rate is $12.50/hour
- Position E (PT): Sat, Sun 11am-7pm. Hourly rate is $12.50/hour
- Position F (PT): Sat, Sun 7am-3pm. Hourly rate is $13.50/hour
- Position G (PT): Fri, Sat 11pm-7am. Hourly rate is $12.00/hour
Letters of interest should include the position for which you are applying.
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic
information, veteran, or disability status.