The RHD Intensive Behavioral Health Services Team (IBHS), a program of Resources for Human Development, Inc. support children, youth and young adults with mental, emotional, and behavioral health needs. These services are offered in their homes, schools and communities.
- Develop a written individual training plan for each staff person and update annually
- Facilitate all non-clinical trainings required by the Division and/or CBH
- Ensure all external trainings have a pre and posttest with the curriculum
- Establish an ongoing training schedule according each person’s training plan
- Maintain documentation of the completion of initial and annual training in each person’s personnel file
- Research off-site training opportunities that are in accordance to CBH and IBHS regulations
- Establish and prepare all training materials (room reservations, virtual setup, distribution of paperwork, etc.); create, prepare, and file all certificates at the end of each training day
- Collaborate with Clinical Supervisor around clinical training of evidence based therapies for clinical staff
- Coordinate with program HR Generalist to schedule newly hired staff for training
- Report on training data and identified trends
- Attend weekly individual and group supervision as directed
- Participate in all mandatory supervision and ongoing trainings as indicated by the Division and in compliance with IBHS and CBH regulations
Special working conditions could cover a range of working outside of conventional 9am-5pm hours to include occasional on-call circumstances of evening and weekend work, working outdoors, working with challenging program participants, and so forth.
Examples of physical requirements include standing or sitting for extended periods, occasional lifting of light objects (up to 20 pounds), do repetitive tasks with few breaks, requirements to bend, stoop, reach and so forth. The use of arm and/or leg control requires force greater than sedentary, but worker still sits majority of time.
see required education/qualifications
Bachelor’s degree required with at least (1) year of administrative and 2+ years in the facilitation of training experience.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point software.
- Ability to initiate, plan, and conduct multiple projects successfully
- Ability to work autonomously and exhibit a professional demeanor to internal and external clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate with a varied and diverse population in an effective manner
- Must be flexible, highly organized, detail-oriented and possess time management skills
RHD Intensive Behavioral Health Services Team (IBHS)
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.