The RHD Intensive Behavioral Health Services Team (IBHS), a program of Resources for Human Development, Inc. support children, youth and young adults with mental, emotional, and behavioral health needs. These services are offered in their homes, schools and communities.
- Manage payroll reconciliation
- Manage completion of Accounts Payable/Financial Edge operations
- Manage equipment contracts (copier, water, and etc.)
- Manage program purchases including computer devices
- Manage all temporary and independent contracted staff documentation, invoices, and reconciling timesheets against Lawson
- Manage and update independent contractor’s business agreements.
- Manager credit card and Chrome River processes
- Communicate with direct service staff regarding corrections needed to meet payroll deadlines
- Assist Staffing & Operations manager with completion of electronic time card approvals
- Review General Ledger monthly to ensure proper coding of expenses and adherence to budget
- Perform Revenue cycle quality checks for:
- Duplication of services
- Appropriate place of service
- Current authorization
- Current diagnosis
- Available units
- Participate in all mandatory supervision and ongoing trainings as indicated by the Division and in compliance with IBHS and CBH regulations.
Special working conditions could cover a range of working outside of conventional 9am-5pm hours to include occasional on-call circumstances of evening and weekend work, working outdoors, working with challenging program participants, and so forth.
Examples of physical requirements include standing or sitting for extended periods, occasional lifting of light objects (up to 20 pounds), do repetitive tasks with few breaks, requirements to bend, stoop, reach and so forth. The use of arm and/or leg control requires force greater than sedentary, but worker still sits majority of time.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point software.
- Ability to initiate, plan, and conduct multiple projects successfully
- Ability to work autonomously and exhibit a professional demeanor to internal and external clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate with a varied and diverse population in an effective manner
- Must be flexible, highly organized, detail-oriented and possess time management skills
Associate’s degree with 5 years of experience in business or accounting; or a Bachelor’s degree with at least (2) years of experience in the area of business or accounting.
See required education/experience
RHD Intensive Behavioral Health Services Team (IBHS)
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.