RHD is open and hiring for Site Supervisors
Are you looking for a rewarding career helping others improve their quality of life?
Resources for Human Development is seeking mission driven individuals to join our programs located in the Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton areas.The Site Supervisor creates an environment that empowers individuals through the development of skills and coordination of resources and supportive services. Site Supervisors provide ongoing assessment of direct support professionals work quality and documentation efforts, and provide feedback and skills training.
Advantages of Working for RHD:
- Full Benefits Package
- Generous PTO Plan
- Free Virtual Fitness Classes
- Scholarship and Tuition Programs
- Employee Assistant Program
- Student loan forgiveness program
- Discounts on Cell Phone service
- Maintains a visible presence in respective site to model interactions, and positively influence the culture expected of the program.
- Model, instruct and assist staff in supporting consumers in daily life skill development such as cooking/food preparation, shopping, socialization, utilizing community resources, and interpersonal development.
- Participate in hiring, site orientation, assign duties and follow progressive discipline of all direct support professionals.
- Provide input into all consumer plans and ensure the implementation and proper tracking of such plans, including Individual Support Plan, Behavior Support Plan, Clinical Treatment Plan and all other plan goals.
- Two years of supervisory experience preferred
- Two years of experience working with individuals with IDD and Mental Health issues.
- Knowledge of and compliance with the PA 6400 Regulations and IDS Guidelines.
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to utilize and navigate Microsoft programs and various applications.
RHD Evergreen is a community-based program that supports individuals with autism and related behaviors to develop life skills and achieve independence.
This position is located in The Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton areas.
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.