Resources for Human Development is OPEN and hiring for a Full Time Program Specialist.
Are you looking for a rewarding career helping others improve their quality of life?
Resources for Human Development is a seeking mission driven Program Specialist to join our program located in the Lehigh and Northampton Counties. The Program Specialist position holds the responsibility of supporting health, safety, and growth of the individuals in the program.
Advantages of Working for RHD:
- Full Benefits Package
- Generous PTO Plan
- Free Virtual Fitness Classes
- Scholarship and Tuition Programs
- Employee Assistant Program
- Student loan forgiveness program
- Discounts on Cell Phone service
- Create an environment that empowers individuals through the development of skills and coordination of resources and supportive services.
- Write instructional plans for the implementation of goals, objectives, and outcomes to implement consumer long and short-term goals and train all staff in the implementation of ISPs annually.
- Oversee the quality of programmatic, health and facilitative services by ensuring that the needs of individuals served are met and necessary services and supports are provided.
- Create, review and implement individual goals and data sheets based on assessment and ISP to monitor consumer progress.
- One to Five Years Experience Working Directly With Individuals with Autism or IDD depending on education level.
- Associated Degree (60+ credits) or
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Services( Related Field) or
- Master's Degree in Human Services
- Must have Evening and Weekend Avability.
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of DPW 6400 regulations.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
RHD Evergreen is a community-based program that supports individuals with autism and related behaviors to develop life skills and achieve independence.
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.