Psychiatric Rehabilitation Worker
Mon-Friday 3-11p.m, plus benefits package - $16.50 per hour
The Psychiatric Rehab Worker (PRW) provides supportive services to individuals with mental illness living within the New Foundations/YALE Program (RHD). Psychiatric Rehabilitation focuses on partnering with participants in working on independent living skills and community integration through skill building groups and one-on-one sessions.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Provide Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services to members of the YALE/NewFoundations Community.
· Attend trainings and supervisions to maintain status as a PsychiatricRehabilitation Worker
· Assist participants in identifying goals and active plans to work onidentified goals.
· Participate in stakeholder support meetings and encourage ongoingcommunication with members of support team.
· Comply with all regulations.
· Complete required documentation including billable encounters, Individualrecovery plans and non-billable encounters.
· Complete intake and discharge documentation.
· Maintain caseload and required number of billable encounters.
· Provide coverage for site as needed.
· HS Diploma/GED and 2 years work in human services which must include 1 yearof mental health experience
· Associates Degree and 1 year work experience in mental health directservice
· CPS Certificate and 1 additional year paid or volunteer work in mental healthdirect service
· Bachelor Degree (preferred)
· CPRP (preferred)
Resources for Human Development (RHD) - New Foundations & YALE
New Foundationsis comprised of group homes for adults with mental illness. The program islocated in the community and provides supervision, training, and guidance indaily living skills. Programming and service delivery is guided by theprinciples of recovery to assist individuals to achieve life goals. The YoungAdult Learning Environment (YALE) provides additional educational, vocational,and social supports to better meet the needs of younger individuals18 to 22years old.
Resources for Human Development, is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran or disability status.
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.