RHD is open and hiring during the COVID 19 pandemic. Please feel free to apply today.
The Administrative Assistant I is responsible for supporting the daily operations of the program and assists in all office duties including but not limited to: maintaining site and employee files, conduct regular audits of files for compliance, maintain tracking systems and participate in employee acquistions and required documentation. A commitment to the RHD values should be demonstrated as job duties are performed.
- Represent the program in a professional manner at all times and serve as liaison for vendors as directed.
- Maintain office files with appropriate forms; organize and discard forms on an as needed basis
- Answer office phone calls, relay messages to the appropriate individual, and check phone messages regularly throughout the day
- Enter all employee’s training in excel spreadsheet categorized by year
- Create New Hire File Folders: - Maintain all files folders (Temporary and Permanent Staff)- keep in Secure Location
- Coordinate new hire orientation which includes calling applicants, mailing, collecting and tracking required paperwork for all new hires
- Maintain and track employee data such as: required trainings, expired Staff Physical/TB Examinations and driver’s licenses and other related employee documentation
- Mail & E-mail Physical Forms to all staff three (3) months in advance of their bi-annual due date and send reminders to employee’s and their supervisors
- Responsible for filing duties at the office which includes creating and maintaining employee and program files in accordance with regulations
- Record and file all vehicle registrations and insurnace information for renewal purposes
- Submit appropriate documentation to custodial department noting new admissions, moves, deaths, etc.; follow-up with change forms as necessary
- Utilize Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point to complete assignments
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point a must
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Albility to interact with clients and all levels of staff
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in written form
- Ability to take the initiative and accept ownership and responsibility for assigned projects
- Self-motivated with the ability to apply and continually develop technical skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently
- Ability to support and implement RHD and Harmony values and beliefs
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- An Associate Degree from an accredited college with a major in Office Administration, Business, Applied Studies, Liberal Arts or other related field with 1 year of experience in office administration OR a High School Diploma/GED, with 3 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant, preferably in a human service agency
- Valid Driver's License
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Data Entry Accuracy
- Advanced Microsoft office experience: Excel, Word and Power Point
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently
- Ability to establish priorities, coordinate work activities, multi task, and meet deadlines in a fast paced open work environment
Genesis is a licensed Community Rehabilitation Residential Program that specialize in medical supports. Here at Genesis we provide community-based living arrangements for people with developmental disabilities, with a focus on delivering specialized supports around the individuals’ physical health care needs. Residents are encouraged to function as independently as possible by making decisions and choices regarding activities of daily living and community-integrated activities. Genesis supports individuals with Autism or Intellectual Disabilities with acute medical condition. The participants we currently serve demonstrate moderate to severe functional impairments that impedes the necessary self-care skill-sets for independent living.
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.