The Fiscal Administrator’s position is a fulltime position, with essential duties including assisting Costar’s Operations Manager with establishing, coordinating, enhancing, and maintaining on-going fiscal and administrative services and supports to all
programmatic staff and individuals diagnosed with mental and behavioral health challenges. The Fiscal Administrator assists the Operations Manager with developing and maintaining systems designed to assist the Program with responsibilities relative to Accounts
Payable, Program Finance Management, Payroll, and Human Resources and Benefits functions. These duties are inclusive of internal and external account management. Employees will conduct all program operations in an ethical and professional manner. The Fiscal
Administrator supervises Program Maintenance staff and temporary office workers.
Essential duties include but are not limited to the following:
As the Fiscal Administrator, you will work with Costar’s Operations Manager to perform fiscal, administrative and office support duties for multiple staff, Clients and Program Managers. Responsibilities will include:
Working with the Operations Manager to establishing relationships for the facilitation and submission of all applicable payments necessary to ensure all properties remain in good standing with venders.
Assure accuracy and preparation of all required payment information will pave the way to submission to designated corporate representative for issuance of payment
Answering the phones
Fielding telephone calls,
Receiving and directing visitors,
Word processing, filing and faxing.
Adhere to the confidentiality policy as it pertains to all programmatic records
Organizing and maintaining training need
Good attention to detail
Ability to stay calm under pressure
Methodical and thorough approach to work
Implementing systems and maintaining staff and office files
Maintaining adequate records of training
Processing rental payments and maintaining a log
Good at juggling tasks and prioritizing
Qualifying Candidates must possess the following:
1. Ethical and professional treatment standards
2. Knowledge of working within the realms of COSTAR’s Policy and Procedures
3. Excellent written and oral Communication skills
4. Ability to manage multiple tasks or projects with excellent interpersonal skills
6. Demonstrate good problem solving and conflict resolution skills
7. High School diploma or GED
8. Good IT knowledge - you should be able to use Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
9. Complete ongoing and mandatory training
10. Possess and maintain a valid driver's license
11. Ability to carry out duties without direct supervision
12. The ability to type at least 50 words per minute
13. The ability to stay calm under pressure
14. Excellent organizational skills
15. Ability to work within a team concept
16. An enthusiastic and confident nature
18. Valid Driver’s License
NOTE: Due to the nature of the job, the assigning of other duties may be assigned.
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic
information, veteran, or disability status.
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.