This position supports Rise Above in upholding the standards of our programs.
- This position requires support to the program, supervision of administrative staff, fiscal responsibilities, and administrative support to the programs.
- This position requires flexibility in availability and will require at times evening and weekend coverage.
- Support programs when new staff are starting or ending employment to assure all necessary paperwork has been completed by the supervisor of that program.
- Assist the Leadership team in the training of new staff where appropriate.
- Appropriately represent RHD while communicating with in individuals in services, staff, contractors, and funders.
- Exercise appropriate discretion when receiving sensitive information about individuals in services and/or staff.
- Conduct oneself in a manner consistent with the values of RHD.
- Participate in relevant meetings as requested by supervisor and/or director.
Supervision of Administrative Staff as assigned.
- Track time off daily.
- Assure coverage is in place when someone on the administrative team is scheduled off or calls out.
- Have regular (at least monthly) documented supervision of administrative staff.
- Support programs in maintaining the fiscal viability of the programs.
- Oversite of Accounts Payable and Receivable monthly.
- Review incoming bills for accuracy, follow up with contractors on invoices not received, submit for payment as required weekly as received.
- Assure deposits are being made timely.
- Review monthly general ledger for accuracy.
- Submit required documentation to funders in order to receive payment for services.
- Maintain communication with supervisor, director, financial analyst, and billing department when appropriate.
- Support the programs in functioning effectively.
- Oversight of Security.
- Liaison with IT and programs.
- Order office supplies and equipment (including IT) monthly.
- Communicate with property owner and contractors to complete necessary repairs, maintenance, and service professionals.
- Create and maintain accurate phone lists.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
*Support administrative assistants in their duties when they are scheduled off or call out.
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Experience in an administrative environment (preferably behavioral health)
- EHR experience preferred
- Organized, professional, great communicator
- Ability to be a team player
Rise Above is a general outpatient substance abuse treatment facility that provides a variety of services to individuals mandated by the criminal justice system.
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.