RHD/NOVA III is hiring!!
Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity that gives back to the community?
We are seeking dynamic individuals to provide support and services as Resource Coordinators!
- Works flexible schedule to assure that program needs are met; schedule ranges from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. to noon to 8:00 p.m.
- Maintains respectful and trauma-informed interactions with all residents and staff at all times
- Assists residents in obtaining and maintaining identification documents, health insurance, income and other benefits as appropriate
- Works with residents and treatment team to develop appropriate discharge plans, including:
- completing housing applications, researching independent/assisted living opportunities,organizing conferences with family members as appropriate to discuss discharge planning, other activities required to assure that residents leave NOVA III with the best possible plan
- Drives residents in program vehicle to appointments and/or recreational activities at the direction of program director or on-duty nurse
- Accompanies residents to appointments and/or recreational activities on public transportation at the direction of program director or on-duty nurse
- Completes shift documentation fully and accurately
- Assists with cooking and serving meals for individual residents and groups of residents
- Using a trauma-informed and recovery-oriented approach, teams with other staff to de-escalate and re-direct residents as needed
- Maintains confidentiality, including keeping voice low and not talking about residents in public areas
- Maintains professional boundaries at all times
- Attends all required staff meetings and training sessions
- Abides by all policies and procedures of unit
- Assures that facility is maintained in a safe and clean state during shift
- Other job related duties as assigned
- Three years experience in huan services (with HS disploma/GED), or two years experience plus associates degree
- HS diploma plus experience
- Wilingness/ability to work flexible hours
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to understand and maintain professional boundaries
- Ability to understand and function within a trauma-informed and recovery-oriented environment
NOVA III is a long-term residential program serving adults experiencing complications from mental illness, co-occurring addiction, and medical issues requiring the availability of round the clock nursing.
Resources for Human Development, is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran or disability status.
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.