RHD/NOVA III is HIRING!!
We are seeking a dynamic LPN to be part of our team!
SIGN ON BONUS!!!!
NOVA III is a long term residential treatment program that serves adults who have significant medical concerns in addition to a serious mental health diagnosis with a co-occurring active addiction
- Maintains respectful and trauma-informed interactions with all residents and staff at all times
- Maintains nursing documentation and medication records
- Assists residents in learning about their medications; assures that medications are taken as physician ordered and recorded in electronic MAR
- Provides nursing care including, but not limited to, wound care, trach care, diabetic counseling, etc.
- Assesses residents’ health and emotional needs
- Assists residents with activities of daily living as required
- Communicates with other members of the nursing and program staff; communicates serious issues to Nurse Manager and Program Director
- Using a trauma-informed and recovery-oriented approach, teams with other staff to de-escalate and re-direct residents as needed
- Maintains confidentiality, including keeping voice low and not talking about residents in public areas
- Attends all required staff meetings and training sessions
- As requested by Nurse Manager or Program Director, maintains updated list of medical professionals seen by each resident; collates and files medical information; monitors and organizes up to date medical records for each resident; maintains accurate medication lists for each resident
- Maintains professional boundaries at all times
- Abides by all policies and procedures of unit
- Assures that facility is maintained in a safe and clean state during shift
- Other job related duties as assigned
- Behavioral health and addiction treatment experience preferred
- Minimum ofone (1) years medical/surgical experience
- Psychiatric experience a plus
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED
- PA LPN license
- Valid Driver's License
Program serves people with three co-occurring issues: drug and alcohol diagnosis, medical conditions requiring 24 hour nursing, and a mental health diagnosis
Resources for Human Development, is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran or disability status.
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.