Non-profit social services program that provides persons with developmental disabilities in supportive, supervised settings is in need of a Home Manager.
PHILOSOPHY OF SERVICES ACKNOWLEDGEMENT:
This job carries with it the obligation to respect the dignity and recognize the potential for growth of every individual who receives or provides services and supports, to advocate for the rights of people we support to pursue their own vision, and to be responsible stewards of our human and financial resources in order to create an environment committed to quality. A commitment to this philosophy of services and RHD Values should be demonstrated as job duties are performed.
Coordinating and managing a supported living home, while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements. Responsibilities include training, and scheduling staff, coordinating activities and appointments of individuals served, and maintaining records. May also provide on-call supports to assigned home.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Manage program operations, including coordinating appointments and activities, providing training and guidance to persons served.
2. Attend circle of support meetings to represent RHD and the Mainstay prospective on providing supports.
3. Monitor the comfort and safety of individuals served while ensuring living environments and program activities are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
4. Assist individuals with integration into the community by accompanying them to recreational and social activities, as needed.
5. Supervise direct support staff and lead staff, to include training and scheduling staff as applicable.
6. Provide on-call assistance to staff during emergencies and locate staff to fill shifts as needed.
7. Prepare reports and other correspondence in an accurate and timely manner.
8. Co-facilitate monthly staff support meetings.
9. Assistance with maintenance and review of client records, (program and medical).
10. Model boundaries for staff and consumers
11. Carry out items in ISP that are assigned to RHD.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
High School in a related field and one year of experience preferred; 2 years related job experience in lieu of diploma considered. Position may require CPI permit, CPR, CDS Training, Medication Administration and first aid certification.
**NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. From time to time other duties may be assigned.
Competitive rate of pay provided and a comprehensive benefits plan is offered.
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.