Seeking a full time Clinical Supervisor to Supervise a staff up to 8 Counselors and a caseload of 5 patients.
MCRC is a licensed MAT treatment program. Medication Assisted Treatment in conjunction with counseling and supportive services are provided to support thode struggling with addiction to recover. Drug therapy and counseling prorgram for recovering narcotic addicts from all socio-economic levels. All are medically and psychologically approved for methadone treatment. MCRC is a leader in Medically Assisted Treatment and was awarded the Governors Center of Excellence Award in 2016.
1. Provide documented clinical supervision to designated staff and students monthly at a minimun
2. Provide staff trainings and clinical meetings as assigned.
3. Attend Clinical Case Conultations and Clinical Supervisions as scheduled with Program Director.
4. Provide Crisis Intervention.
5. Participate in all CQI and Management meetings.
6. Review clinical supervision of staff with Program Director
7. Manage Counselor productivity and provide information and restaff supervision with Program Director