The function of the Team Leader is to oversee the daily clinical operations and service delivery of the program. The Team Leader provides supervision to direct care staff and consults with other supervisors as needed. The Team Leader ensures the implementation and fidelity to the model by assuring that the team develops and implements best practice treatment modalities while assumes a rehabilitative approach to recovery. The Leader is supervised by the ACT Clinical Manager.
Provide on-call supervisor coverage as scheduled.
• Lead daily meetings to review all consumers.
• Supervise the development of individual recovery plans
• Supervise the provision of recovery counseling and individual treatment services to program consumers.
• Provide individual and/or group staff supervision.
• Assist with the completion of probation and annual staff evaluations
The ACT mobile team will provide treatment and support services to one hundred (100) persons per year. The persons served by the team will be individuals with a mental illness and/or substance abuse issues and their families.