The function of the Housing Coordinator is to ensure consumer have housing needs addressed in order to maintain appropriate living situation. The Housing Coordinator’s job responsibilities include locating housing assistance, teaching independent living skills, and ensuring requirements of Shelter Plus Care and PSH vouchers are met.
- Provide services at times and locations convenient to clients.
- Provide on-call, after-hour support to clients as scheduled.
- Provide face-to-face services in the client’s home, in public places, wherever necessary.
- Ensure clients have access to and utilize the ACT after-hours on-call staff for emergencies or after-hour support.
- Utilize Motivational Enhancement Therapy (MET) and Stages of Change techniques to engage and provide treatment to clients.
- Assume lead roles with designated clients. Develop, coordinate, and implement treatment, rehabilitation, and support services for these cases.
- Provide consumers with housing assistance which is consistent with the housing first model.
- Provide interventions related to obtaining and maintaining stable housing.
- Develop treatment plans, early intervention plans, and recovery action plans with clients.
- Assist with medication monitoring of self-administration and medication education.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in one of the core behavioral health disciplines or related field including, but not limited to; psychology, education, counseling, social work, rehabilitation counseling, or general studies with major concentration in a human service related field from an accredited institution.
The ACT mobile treatment support team will provide treatment and support services to one hundred (100) persons per year. The persons served by the team will be individuals with mental illness and/or substance abuse issues and their families.
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.