The Human Resource Coordinator provides support to the Network HR Director to maintain effective and efficient operations in recruitment, employee retentions, and operational related functions. This position interfaces with all levels of stakeholders, internally and externally to the organization. Supports and engages job seekers, clients and employees in a respectful and professional manner that upholds organizational values.
Team members areexpected uphold the health center mission by assuring that patients receivehealth care that is competent, caring, and meets with a high degree ofsatisfaction. In addition, staff must support FPCN's commitment to the creationof a trauma-informed system of care that continually recognizes and responds tothe impact of traumatic stress on all those who have contact with the organization, including children,adults, families, caregivers, and staff.
- Drive optimization of Applicant Tracking System and be the first point of contact for hiring manager and vendors.
- Facilitates the start-to-end recruitment process for all positions within the Network:
- Enter requisitions into ATS and maintain requisition statuses
- Post requisitions on applicable websites identified
- Source qualified candidates through ATS and build partnerships with external vendors for referrals
- Update ATS with job seeker feedback provided by the Hiring Manager
- Coordinate the scheduling of phone and in-person interviews
- Complete reference checks and offer letters
- Provide proactive communication with all candidates in workflow steps in a timely manner.
- Provides administrative related support related to Human Resources Department activities and operations
- Answering phone calls and emails regarding first level employee requests and questions
- Coordination of meetings, appointments, documentation, retreats and other team activities and initiatives
- Assists with the coordination of training initiatives including maintaining of learning system (healthstream) by ensuring roster is up to date, entering/removing new hires, adding training courses, and assigning courses.
- Assist with the coordination and documentation of all exit interviews
- Coordinates the completion of New Hire Paperwork and onboarding.
- Conduct new hire orientation monthly to reach all new hires to engage and maintain retention.
- Responsible coordination of employee retention activitiesincluding planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, network meetings, employee recognition events, and network wide celebrations.
- Assist with FMLA/ADA request tracking by communicating with benefits department and Network HR Director.
- Supports the HR Team with projects relating to strategic HR initiatives
- Participates in identifying areas for operational and process improvement
- Coordinates project assignments and teams if applicable
- Maintains the confidentiality of employee personal and identifying information, and personnel actions as required by law.
- Manage Network compliance program ensuring up to date background clearances and CPR. Works in coordination with credentialing department.
- Assist with drafting and sending of HR related correspondence, preparation and distribution of documents and other materials including completion of change forms.
- Handles college relations and oversees various sourcing and internship programs to increase presence in community and bring potential hires.
- Help coordinate the use of temporary employees and ensure proper compliance in documents and proper exit.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation and ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records with HR Director to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Other duties assigned.
1-2 years in Human Resources field, preferably in a healthcare environment with recruitment experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field preferred and/or equivalent experience
- SHRM-CP or PHR certification a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills to manage numerous activities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office, and databases with willingness to learn all computer systems.
- Unconditional ability to maintain HIPAA regulations.
- Professionalism, responsible, courteous and reliable.
- Ability travel to external and internal locations.
- Team Player and ability to adhere to RHD/FPCN values and mission.
- Demonstrates effective time management skills and follow through.
- Exhibit behaviors that align with RHD/FPCN’s organizational values, mission, and beliefs and avoid displaying behaviors that are in opposition to those values
- Support FPCN's commitment to the creation of a trauma-informed system of care that continually recognizes and responds to the impact of traumatic stress on all those who have contact with the organization, including children, adults, families, caregivers, and staff.
- Demonstrate cultural competence/proficiency in interactions with others by treating co-workers, colleagues and those receiving service with respect and fairness at all times.
- Ability to build and maintain positive and professional relationships based on respect, trust, and safety.
- Ability to create a space for staff and those we serve to feel physically and emotionally safe.
- Demonstrate exemplary problem-solving, communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Highly responsible and reliable as well as courteous
- Unconditional ability to maintain patient confidentiality
- Exemplary organizationalskills and ability to prioritize
Family Practice and Counselling Network, a program of Resources for Human Development,is a network of federally qualified community health centers (FQHC) that uses anurse-managed, integrated model to deliver primary care, behavioral health,dental, and preventive services, which are co-located at the centers and aredesigned to treat the whole patient. Our model relies heavily on a psychosocial, interdisciplinary approach to care that “wraps its arms” around patients.
FPCN has been recognized over the years for our amazing work within the communities we serve fromthe Philadelphia Inquirer’s Influencers of Healthcare Awards, 2019,Philadelphia Immunization Program Immunization Champion Awards, 2018, AmericanCancer Society’s Partner in Health Award, 2018, plus many more. With a growth vision, FPCN’s future is bright.
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.