The Quality Assurance Analyst will manage the clincial quality of daily Early Intervention operations. The Quality Assurance Anaylst is a liason to IDS, Childlink, and Early Internvention Providers. Qualilty Assurance Analyst is responsible for , but not limited to; referral intake process of new clients, training new Early Intervention providers, chart audits, managing Early Intervention provider yearly credentialing and training qualifications.
• Assist program director in referral and staff assignment process (which includes start date reporting and entering new children into database)
• Assist director in screening, interviewing and hiring new staff
• Train new employees and participate in initial contract review meeting
• Participate in billing processes, including but not limited to manual charge entries and billing reconciliation
• Request and report entry and exit ECAP data
• Attend monthly provider’s meetings
• Attend monthly supervisor’s trainings
• Attend Annual Multidisciplinary Evaluation meetings as needed
• Attend Quarterly Reviews as needed
• Service a caseload of a minimum of 5 weekly hours of service (as needed)
• Participate in monthly chart audits
• Complete monthly Quality and Assurance phone calls
• Other duties assigned by Program Director.
Participate in any meetings and/or trainings as requested by the supervisor
Excellent written and verbal communication skills