RHD Delaware Mental Health Group Homes are seeking Full-Time and Part-Time CNA staff for its residential program in Wilmington, Delaware. The program provides comprehensive support for adults who are coming out of a psychiatric hospital setting. Services focus on skill building in illness management and community living, maximizing quality of life, and reducing the need for inpatient hospitalizations.
- Provide professional, kind, compassionate interaction, support, skill building and assistance to all residents
- Use program vehicle to transport residents to medical appointments and community outings.
- Be able to communicate with peers and supervisors regarding the needs of the residents. Be willing to work cooperatively and work as a team.
- Complete documentation as required via electronic health record system
- Attend monthly staff meetings and trainings as required
- Be willing to participate in supervision and receive feedback on performance.
1 year experience
High School or GED
- Experience working with adults living with mental illness is preferred
- Must have a valid CNA license in the state of Delaware
Brandywine Hills is a Group Home located in Wilmington DE. We currently house 8 Consumers diagnosed with Mental Illness.
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.