RHD is open and hiring during the COVID 19 Pandemic. Please feel free to apply today.
The Assistant Director is responsible for overseeing the operations of both Residential & Day Services ensuring the safety and well-being of all program Participants through ongoing collaboration with the Clinical & Program Directors while providing direct supervision and ongoing mentoring to the Program Managers who will be managing clusters of CLA’s. The Assistant Director will also be expected to create, oversee and improve operational systems to ensure continued quality improvement while supporting and participating in the growth and development of both residential and day service programs. Commitment to the RHD values should be demonstrated as job duties are performed.
a. ISP, Management, Team Lead, All Staff, Monthly Monitoring, Retreat
3. Ensure that Program Managers complete, file and forward all operational/billing documentation to appropriate parties to include:
a. Census, Fire Drills, H20 Tests, Fire Extinguisher, Chimney & Furnace Inspections, Custodial Petty Cash, MAR Logs,
4. Schedule and conduct with Program Managers bi-monthly audits to include:
Medical Charts, Medication Logs (MAR Logs), Fire Drills, H20 Tests, Fire Extinguishers/Chimney/Furnace Inspections, Custodial, Petty Cash, Property Inspection
5. Co-conduct Program Management meetings to review program and staff needs and to ensure completion of:
Medical Charts, Monthly Reports, Census Reports, R & B Payments, Vehicle/House Inspections & Crossover/Bi-Weekly Med Check Forms, Check Requests/Receipts, MAR Logs
6. Assist in the provision of direct care as needed for special events and/or emergencies
7. Assists in the development and maintenance of an on-call system to ensure continuity of care when there are clinical/staffing/housing emergencies.
8. In conjunction with the Directors, confirms that all reportable incidents are reported and completed on HCSIS/EIM, following PA and RHD Incident Policies and Procedures.
9. In conjunction with the Directors, determines the need for an incident investigator and coordinates the availability of staff, individuals and paperwork for the investigation
10. With the support of the Admin Assistants, conducts ongoing staff file audits to ensure ongoing compliance with licensing \ regulations/provider qualification/provider monitoring.
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.