RHD is open and hiring during the COVID 19 pandemic. Please feel free to apply today.
The Assistant Director of Clinical Services is responsible for overseeing clinical features and systems of both the Residential, Behavioral & Day Service programs ensuring the safety and well-being of all program Participants through ongoing collaboration with the Assistant Directors & Program Director while providing direct clinical supervision to Team Members as needed.
The Assistant Director of Clinical Services will also be expected to create, oversee and improve clinical systems to ensure continued quality improvement while supporting and participating in the oversight, growth and development of both Residential, Behavioral and Day Service programs. Commitment to the RHD values should be demonstrated as job duties are performed.
ISP, Management, Team Lead, All Staff, Monthly Monitoring, IM4Q, Retreat, HRST, SIS Assessments, Corporate Case Consultations, HRC etc.
3. Ensure that Program Managers complete, file and forward all clinical documentation to appropriate parties to include: Daily’s, Monthly's, Quarterly’s, Assessments & Physicals, 90 Day Med Reviews, MA-51 etc.
4. Participate in bi-monthly audits to include:
a. Medical Charts, Medication Logs (MAR Logs), Fire Drills,
5. Participate in Program Management meetings to review programmatic & staff needs and to ensure completion of: Medical Charts, Monthly Reports, Census Reports, Service Notes, & Crossover/Bi-Weekly Med Check Forms MAR Logs
6. Assist in the provision of direct care as needed for special events and/or emergencies
7. In conjunction with Assistant Director of Operations, develops and maintain an on-call system to ensure continuity of care when there are clinical/staffing/housing emergencies.
8. Provide support and leadership for reportable incidents and serve as back-up point person and completed HCSIS/EIM, followingPA and RHD Incident Policies and Procedures.
9. In conjunction with the Program Director determine the need for an incident investigator and coordinate the availability of staff, individuals and paperwork for the investigation.
10. Would provide needed support as a management team member in the absence of the Program Director to ensure continuity of care /support.
HUMAN RESOURCES & CLINICAL SUPPORT