JOB TITLE: Residential Program Manager STATUS: Hourly
The Program Manager is responsible for overseeing a cluster of CLA’s ensuring the safety and well-being of residents through clinical and operations management, staff recruitment and talent development. Commitment to the RHD values should be demonstrated as job duties are performed.
Essential Duties and Functions
3. ISP's, Management, Team Lead, Monthly Monitoring, Retreats
4. Daily's, Monthly's, Quarterly's, Annual Assessments etc.
5. Medical Charts, Medication Logs (MAR Logs), Fire Drills, H20 Tests, Fire Extinguishers, Custodial, Petty Cash
6. Medical Charts, Monthly Reports, Census Reports, R & B Payments, Vehicle/House
7. Inspections & Crossover/Bi-Weekly Med Check Forms, Check Requests/Receipts, MAR Log
2. Completes 24 hours of training in human services annually.
3. Inform management team of updated vehicle information to include inspection and registration.
4. Effectively manages and follows through on assigned projects.
5. Complete all other duties as requested by administrative staff.
The Program Manager must meet the qualifications of Program Specialist set out in the Pennsylvania Chapter 6400 regulations 44(c) which require:
(a) A master’s degree or above from an accredited college or university and 1 year work experience working directly with persons with an intellectual disability.
(b) A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and 2 years work experience working directly with persons with an intellectual disability.
(c) An associate’s degree or 60 credit hours from an accredited college or university and 4 years work experience working directly with persons with an intellectual disability.
Competitive hourly rate provided and a comprehensive benefits package is offered.
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.